5.27.2010

"Moons Over My Hammy"

So I have this cookbook with lots of restaurant recipes. I was flipping through it the other day and found a sandwich that I love. It's pretty basic but it tasted just like it.


Ingredients: (for 1 person)

2 eggs
1 tbsp. whipping cream
2-4 slices black forest ham
1 slice american cheese (kraft)
1 slice swiss cheese (kraft)
2 slices sourdough bread

Directions:

Grab two skillets. Whisk the eggs with whipping cream and pour into skillet add salt and cook on low med heat until soft and fluffy. In the other skillet add the deli ham and brown it on each side. In that same pan, place a buttered piece of toast face down and put the slice of swiss on top. After ham is done place on top of swiss cheese and bread. Add eggs and the American cheese. Place other piece of bread on top and flip to brown other side.

Pin It!

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I love your recipes. I've tried several of them and love them all! Thank you for sharing!

JoLynn Ellsworth

Anonymous said...

http://inthemindoflovestricken.blogspot.com/2010/09/yumo-dinner.html

Amy said...

I just found your food blog. YUMMY food. I'm always on the look out for new things to try with 5 growing boys. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails