11.03.2009

Fruit Pizza with Yummy Glaze

One of my good friends always makes this. The sauce is really what makes this sooo good.

Cookie crust:
1 18oz. package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 8oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed

Syrup Glaze:
1/2 cup white sugar
1 pinch salt
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1/2 cup orange juice
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup water

Toppings:
2 cups sliced fruit of choice
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press cookie dough flat into pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool.
In a large bowl, soften cream cheese, then fold in the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust. You can chill for a while at this point, or continue by arranging the fruit.
Add sliced fruit to decorate the top. In a saucepan, combine sugar, salt, corn starch, orange juice, lemon juice and water. Cook and stir over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 or 2 minutes, until thickened. Remove from heat, allow to cool, but not set up. Spoon over fruit. Chill for two hours, then cut into squares and serve.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Mendy said...

Thank you for all your recipes I LOVE THEM an make them all the time keep them coming!!!!

Amy said...

Hi, I just discovered your blogs and I am loving them! I also do a recipe share blog and I wanted to give you the address so that you might check it out http://recipesharewithamy.blogspot.com/
I digi scrap my recipes as recipe cards that can be right clicked on and saved to your pc for printing. I love your sight thanks for all your wonderful pretties!

Abby Joy said...

It's like you live in my house! I love this one plus you make it a little different! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing all your yummy recipes. I look forward to trying new ones and your upcoming recipes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails