6.05.2008

Crepes

This was one of my favorite breakfast treats growing up. It's light and yet tastes so good. It's super easy to make and can serve the whole family.

Ingredients:
4 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup flower
2 tbsp. Veg. Oil
1/4 tsp. salt
Directions:
Blend all ingredients in a blender. Heat a medium sized (nonstick) pan on Medium and cover pan with butter or butter flavored non-stick spray. Pour about a half cup portion into skillet and swirl around quickly to fill the circle.(the thinner, the better) Let cook one minute on each side and then repeat. Serve with fruit and whip cream or the original butter and sugar. You can't go wrong.
Pin It!

1 comment:

AMY said...

Sounds so good! I LOVE crepes, I'm trying to make these at lunchtime today! I'm a new follower....seeing many recipes I want to try!
Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails