9.17.2008

BBQ Chicken Salad


We love the bbq chicken salad from CPK, Cheesecake Factory, Rumbi's, and anywhere else they have it on the menu, and we order it. So i thought i would make up my own. We are now completely addicted to this salad and have it atleast once a week. If you are like us you need to try this one.


Ingredients:

1 head of Romaine Lettuce, chopped
1-2 roma tomatoes, diced
1/2 avocado diced
2 servings of grilled chicken
Chipotle dressing (or ranch)
2 grilled tortillas with cheese of choice
Sante Fe tortilla strips
BBQ sauce

Directions:

Grill your tortilla then layer all items on top and drizzle with dressing and bbq sauce. It is so good. I also think corn and black beans would be good, but i haven't tried it yet. Next time!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

This sound delish! I have never even heard of a BBQ salad! I will have to give it a try the next time I go to Cheescake Factory. In the meantime I am stealing your recipe thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails